April 8th, 2013

WELP there goes the neighbourhood.

Vote for Runewriters on TWC and see an extra doodle! This has a tiny bit more zombie pony in it.

I have a feeling they should have just gone with the hand-holding bit...

posted at 12:20am on April 8th, 2013

Comment by Jeweleya

Update hooray! The plot thickens. I have to say I didn't notice that Sev still had the aberrant tail too... yikes. His situation just keeps getting better and better. I really like how you used the thick lines to delineate the foreground versus the thinner, finer details on the background - it looks cool! Ah - since Sev has tentacles for hands, CAN he talk to Tareth using signs? Or... is that just impossible...?

posted at 12:20am on April 8th, 2013

Ahhh thank you! I'M IN LOVE WITH LINEART AND I CANNOT LIE.

But as far as Sev goes, I don't think there's much mystery to that one! xD He'd sign about as well as you'd imagine he would, haha. I like to imagine Sev attempting to sign would be equivalent to Jonan attempting to talk -- maybe you can kind of figure out what he's trying to say through context and guessing, but he lacks any ability to enunciate.

posted at 10:12pm on April 11th, 2013

Comment by Tehbeefer

I like the shifty look that guy is giving Jonan (yay alt-text), and the lady going "oof! Smells like something died...oh." Although, when I first looked at the page, I derped for a moment and wondered if Tarri would have any problems hearing him over the crowd.

posted at 1:45am on April 8th, 2013

Hahahaha oh man, I'm so happy you guys notice these things *u*

posted at 10:12pm on April 11th, 2013

Comment by Riverfox237

And Jonan's like "Yeah I'm leaving now."

Ocrap it's that guy from the beginning of the comic, isn't it? Doesn't he work for Ezra's gang? Or am I totally and completely wrong on everything here?

Awwwwww, poor Kirby gets no love. Not everyone thinks squishy zombie pony heads are pettable, I guess. (THE LITTLE FROWNIE FACE IS SO WOOBIE AND ADORABLE AUGH)

posted at 11:27am on April 8th, 2013

I WOULD SO PET HIM AND NO ONE COULD STOP ME

But as to the last panel, it's definitely the same armour..... c:

posted at 10:15pm on April 11th, 2013

Sooo... Is it Chevok's dome?

posted at 4:01am on April 10th, 2013

Comment by Kittycake

I do not know if someone asked this already,but here I go:

I love your webcomic and I was wondering if you would have this comic in print one day. :)

I would love to buy it.

posted at 4:31pm on April 10th, 2013

Ahhh gosh, that is so cool! Thank you! *u*
I actually do have a printed version of Chapter One (with some extra sketches and stuff in the back) that I have so far only sold at cons -- I'm hoping once I get Ch1 reprinted and Ch2 put together for print I can start offering them online as well!
I'm really excited to know that you're interested -- I'll let you guys know as soon as they're available! :"D

posted at 10:20pm on April 11th, 2013

I guess zombies can feel things?

Having Tareth hold on to the necropony is actually a pretty good idea. At least she wouldn't get lost. Maybe she could get a handhold on just the bony part.

posted at 5:33pm on April 10th, 2013

Comment by Jeweleya

That's a really interesting question!

Can zombies feel physical touch that gives them happiness, or can they feel emotions? It's obvious from the vote incentive that the necropony is happy when Tareth pets it, but is it emotional, physical, or mental?

Also, yes, hold on to the necropony! It would keep Jonan in sight at least.

posted at 12:45am on April 11th, 2013

Comment by Wabbajack

I love how Jonan's all "Shh I'm not here you two shut the hell up and don't call me Jonan for the love of.."

posted at 8:34am on August 17th, 2013