August 27th, 2012

Sev.
Sev, no.

As always, vote for a look at my progress! Also a peek at where I often get my expressions from.

Comment by Nziz

Haha, awesome. So much awesome.

posted at 12:14am on August 27th, 2012

Comment by Gibandit

In which Sev catches up to the rest of the world and finds out who he 'helped out'

posted at 12:46am on August 27th, 2012

Comment by NoRAd

I was thinking something about Sev making a bad situation worse, but really, Jonen seems like the type that wouldn't have returned the favor anyway. You burn that bridge, Sev.

posted at 4:53am on August 27th, 2012

Comment by Commander Fabulous

'Course rotting corpses are okay! Lookit that cute little guy in panel 7! He's so confused, I just want to give him a hug :3

Still hoping for Jonan to hit main character status. Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get a face on the header image one day! :D

posted at 5:27pm on August 27th, 2012

Reply by Ryan S

hug the skeleton? I suppose he is kinda puppy-dog looking. =) I probably wouldn't be brave enough to hug a bone-creature though.

posted at 6:09pm on August 27th, 2012

I'd give that zombie a hug in a heartbeat.

posted at 6:37pm on August 27th, 2012

Reply by Rachel

Well. One of yours, I guess.

Seeing as it probably doesn't have any. c:

posted at 1:21am on August 29th, 2012

Comment by Tama-chan

XD love the vote incentive. I get my expressions from the mirror...and making faces while drawing has lead to a bad habit, resulting in such conversations as this:

Mom: "Why are you snarling at the paper?"
Me: "Oh, ummmm...reference?"

posted at 8:37pm on August 27th, 2012

Comment by VioletArrows

Cannot wait for Sev's super smug face.

posted at 1:40am on August 28th, 2012

Comment by Max

I fully expect one of two things to happen next - either voiceless Jonan somehow finds himself in need of Tarri's unique skills and therefore needing to make a deal (in which case I'll laugh my butt off), or he gets his voice back ASAP and immediately demands compensation from Sev for destruction of a perfectly good aberrant (plus trespassing, reckless endangerment and whatever else)...

posted at 7:27am on August 28th, 2012

Comment by Artificer-Urza

Really shouldn't taunt the guy with the zombie guards. Though I wonder what happened to Jonan and how.

posted at 10:50am on August 28th, 2012

Comment by Meggyc

I love the way Jonan is just trying to shoo away Sev. Like "Now that's out of the way, LEAVE ME ALONE"

And the vote incentive is downright hilarious! I think we've all been there at some point as artists.

posted at 9:39pm on August 28th, 2012

D'awwwww The vote incentive just reminded me of how much I'll miss TNH. :|

Oh and actually: Jonan, why so serious?

posted at 2:57pm on August 29th, 2012

Comment by Silver

I don't know, i'm totally with Sev on this one (urgh, that really hurt to say). Jonan shouldn't be criticizing Sev for miscasting when he did the same. And it's right for Sev to point that out.

Besides, if Sev embarrasses Jonan enough, either he'll fix Sev's problem or kill him. So he's got a 50% shot at fixing things. :D

And, yeah, that zombie needs a hug really bad. It's his confused sounds that make him adorable. Maybe even...adorapuppy.

posted at 9:24pm on September 1st, 2012

Comment by scrollwing

The expression Jonah makes when he's trying to talk to his zombies makes me laugh like crazy every time!

posted at 6:30am on April 9th, 2015