March 13th, 2018

Oh.... oh gosh.

The vote incentive this week is just a tiny palate cleanser. ;u;

Comment by The Wing

Gosh, this is not at all what I expected had happened. I don't know if it's more or less traumatising. What on Earth did he need Sev's body for??

posted at 5:07pm on March 13th, 2018

Comment by Sazz

I don't know what it is, because nothing graphic or explicit is happening, but this page gave me a super bad feeling somehow! Poor Sev...

posted at 5:11pm on March 13th, 2018

Reply by PK

The forced body swap is bad enough itself.

The third person who slams the door shut, with Sev's body inside, and they and the body thief turn to each other....

posted at 5:30pm on March 13th, 2018

Comment by MagpieM

I already said this in Discord, but I feel it bears repeating.

Ohhhh boy. Oh dear.

posted at 5:26pm on March 13th, 2018

Comment by toanovu

Bad Iavin. You retroactively stop that right this instance.

posted at 5:48pm on March 13th, 2018

Comment by Fal

Hm... if either of them had kept their runes - which I don't think they did - unless Iavin prepared them in the other room beforehand - which he totally could have, actually - could they use their own magic from the other's body?
I don't think they could use the other's magic, seeing as they need the special words and I think they're different from person to person I don't remember. But I don't know what else they'd need Sev for - unless he was chosen at random - unless him being a runwriter (and, like, a kid, an orphan, and a slave) makes him less likely to be listened to.
Does Sev even know what his body's been used for?

I don't know why exactly, but the tentacled squirrel hands make the vote incentive four times cuter.

posted at 5:53pm on March 13th, 2018

Comment by Ikwig

Thank you for the cute fuzziness in the vote incentive - I needed something comforting after looking at today's page which is oozing implied impending trauma.

posted at 6:14pm on March 13th, 2018

Reply by The Quiet One

posted at 12:31am on March 14th, 2018

Also, this is why we don't jump to memory fuckery as a first resort, Xira

Finally, Tarri makes everything a little better.

posted at 6:15pm on March 13th, 2018

Reply by Galev

And I am just laughing at "memory fuckery" :D

posted at 11:21pm on March 13th, 2018

Comment by Galev

"Oh cra.... OH SHOOT. Sev hates Iavin because he brutally violated his privacy. That suck, I know I totally lost my sh...oot when they ripped my headscarf off. This is bad. But I would never do anything like that to Sev. *looks around* OH SHOOT!"

posted at 6:43pm on March 13th, 2018

Comment by TheOtherDibbler

Well that's horrific.

I can see why Sev has trouble trusting witches. ;_;

posted at 8:27pm on March 13th, 2018

Comment by Mythee

Xira's about to have a change of allegiance, isn't he?

posted at 12:35am on March 14th, 2018

Comment by Sandy Noname

I think he may be afraid Iavin shall eavesdrop his thoughts and intentions and punish him terribly...

posted at 8:26am on March 14th, 2018